PointandGo Localise 4.0 alpha is released!
Sunday 30 August 2010
This is the alpha release of the major upgrade from the previous PAGL3.
New features include:
- FTP sync manager with cache function
- Quark XML parser
- Image library and manager
- Adobe InDesign file support
- Added Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish support in RTF
- Added simple artwork pre-workflow
- Added artwork amendment history
- Fixed paragraph trimming bug
- Fixed empty edit history bug
- Fixed box moving bugs
- Major interface updates
- QXPS upgraded to version 8.0.0
- PHP upgraded to 5.3.3
The next release expected in 2-3 weeks will also include:
- Proper artwork pre-workflow with invite and resubmit functions
- Image library connected with FTP sync
On the road map:
- SP Bridge between PAGL4 and SP4
- Generic XML handler for QXP and INDD file
For more information about PointandGo! Localise, please refer to the poject page.